Property Restoration Services assigns a Contracts Manager to every job that is taken on and started. His role is to direct our employees in the work that is to be carried out, Supervise our employees on site and be a point of contact on site for any client issues, additional works and make sure all works are carried out in a professional and timely manner.
With over 30 years hands on and supervisor roles you can can be rest assured you are in safe hands with our Contracts managers
That is why we feel it important part of the team that our Contracts Manager make sure that the needs of our customers are taken care of and the work we carry out is carried out to entire satisfaction of the customer.
Having work carried out at your home or business can be a stressful time and we at Property Restoration Services aim is to try and remove the emotional stress related with this work and provide as little inconvenience and stress as possible.
Every day our Contracts Manager is out visiting new jobs starting and ongoing jobs through completion.
The jobs that are starting he will give advice if needed on colours, floor choices, tiling, bathroom suites and kitchens to name but a few.
He will visit each job on a daily basis making sure the client is happy and if there is any issues these are resolved without a fuss.
On completion of every job, our Contracts Manager will make arrangements for our Customer Care Manager to meet the client to have the work signed of as completely satisfied and again if there is any snagging issues will arrange a time there and then to have these resolved.
Property Restoration Services aim is to provide excellent customer service / customer care and to promote this throughout our organisation.
Contracts Manager / Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Call Our Office Team Today And We Will:
- Arrange a site visit within 24 hours of your call
- Guaranteed appointments – we turn up when we say we will
- Carry out a FREE comprehensive survey of the repairs /Installation
- Take digital photographs before and after
- Submit a FREE detailed schedule of repairs direct to you.
- Liaise with you re a mutual start date.
- Upon authorisation agree a start date for the works to commence and assign you a dedicated Contracts Manager to project manage the works to be carried out by our team of dedicated professional tradesmen.
- We will ensure the work is completed on time and to highest standards
- Have our Customer Care Manager visit regularly and on completion make sure the repairs have been carried out to your satisfaction.
- Invoice your you direct on completion of a signed payment mandate.
- Give a 12-month Guarantee for all works carried out, providing you with complete peace of mind.
WORKING IN EDINBURGH AND THROUGHOUT CENTRAL SCOTLAND?
APPROVED ALL TRADES BUILDING & ROOFING CONTRACTOR
FREE Survey And Detailed Estimate Tel: 0131-677-8575
Joiners In Edinburgh | Builders In Edinburgh | Roofers in Edinburgh | Plasterers In Edinburgh | Electricians In Edinburgh | Plumbers In Edinburgh | Decorators In Edinburgh | Painters In Edinburgh | Tilers In Edinburgh | Property Renovation | Property Maintenance | Property Refurbishment | Plumbing And Heating Contractors | Insurance Repair Contractors | Water Damage Repairs | Flood Damage Repairs | Fire Damage Repairs | Smoke Damage Repairs | Storm Damage Repairs | Subsidence Damage Repairs | Impact Damage | Trace and Locate | Property Repair |